True North is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a healthier model of health care by conducting outcomes-based research, offering patient education, providing access to integrative care in a relationship-centered setting and physician recommended supplements through our store.
True North is the result of over 4,000 hours of volunteer time by a group of practitioners from various disciplines. They were answering the question: "What is a healthier model of health care?" The answer became True North. See our History, Mission and Model for more on our story.
At True North you will find Health Care Services, Education and Research that reflect a desire to treat the intertwined needs of body, mind, and spirit.
We believe a healthier model of health care is based on:
- viewing health as a positive vitality, not merely the absence of disease
- providing enough time for patients and practitioners to meet together to establish trust and allow the full details of a person’s history to unfold
- providing a way for physicians and complementary therapists to collaborate, which gives our patients access to the best combination of appropriate therapies
- offering a Functional Medicine approach to treat the underlying causes of illness through highly individualized therapies
- providing a physical environment designed to emphasize healing, partnership, and relaxation
We invite you to join us on a path toward a healthier life.